Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 June 2010

Welcome to my blog:-D


Hi, everyone. After making many friends in the blogging atmosphere, I decided that it is finally time to start my own blog, yay! This blog will be pretty much everything beauty-related, though fashion might make an appearance every now and then. I probably won't be updating as often as everyday but hopefully will keep you interested throughout the week.

My first proper post will be posted soon so stay tuned^^ Leaving you with a picture of the cherry blossom? tree downstairs.



3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger kelly! :) thanks for adding me to your blogroll! :)

    i think its great you have a cherry blossom tree, i wish i had one at home too! for photo-op and relaxation purposes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks:-) It's not my home, it is more like public area,hehe. Still I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking I SWEAR you didn't have a blog before, and thinking I was very bad for not following. Now I don't feel as bad that it's fairly new!

    It's great you've started blogging! I look forward to reading your future posts =)

    ReplyDelete