Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 July 2010

Sit tight totally failed me!

Two posts ago, I posted here about the new contouring product from Soap&Glory and I was really excited!

So I tried it on Thursday, all was good, I felt a tingling sensation when sitting on the tube. However after an hour in the office of sitting down, the sensation disappeared and to my horror I was greeted with some nasty bit on my thigh! Guess what, the product totally balled off! I spent 10 mins getting them all off which is totally embarrassing, I certainly hope no one noticed in my office oh dear...I WILL NOT be touching this product again for a while, I might give it another try sometime at weekends, who knows? For now, it is a totally nay for me.

4 comments:

  1. Sad to hear that it didn't work out for you D=

    I guess I'll keep my money and not give it to soap & glory then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there..can't find an email contact for you but just wanted to say that I am so sorry the pricing for the Shu Uemura lash box was inaccurate. I'm really disappointed with the information I was given and have made an amendment on the blog. Thank you for taking the time to point this out, and again, I'm really very sorry. Jane (Britishbeautyblogger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there miss_waterlily!

    you left a comment in my blog about the CP-er

    you can email at olivia.saw@gmail(dot)com for items you want to CP

    ReplyDelete